n-Coders is a software and game development company specialising in immersive XR technologies based in Cornwall, UK.
We develop applications, games and immersive experiences for our customers in the UK and beyond. We’re specialists in XR, including virtual and augmented reality, developing applications that immerse users in digital worlds without boundaries.
As a Unity Game Developer with n-Coders, you’ll use Unity and C# to create amazing games and surrounding software for bespoke electronics and VR for our clients.
We aim to be as inclusive and flexible when growing our team, so welcome applications from those wanting to work part-time or flexibly on a scalable basis depending on your needs; just let us know in your application.
Salary and role is dependent on experience (£22,000 – £40,000) and we welcome applications from junior to senior level.
Our ideal Software & Game Developer would:
- Have a degree in a software or games related discipline
- Be experienced in Unity and/or Unreal game engines
- Be poficient in C# and other programming languages
- Have an interest, understanding or experience in VR
- Basic understanding of Linux and electronics
- Be organised and self-motivated
- Understanding of Google Firestore
- In a commutable distance of our Scorrier office
- Education & Experience
Whilst a related degree in a software or games-related discipline is preferred, it’s not essential if the right candidate can demonstrate prior experience within a development role or even in personal projects via a portfolio.
Why join n-Coders?
We’re dedicated to investing in our employees, nurturing talent and giving access to ongoing development opportunities. We champion a positive work-life balance, offering flexible working hours and remote working. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, extending with length of service with an extra day every year up to 30 days.
Our brand-new offices at Scorrier are just off of the A30 and have free, easy parking, a modern kitchen, stocked snack fridge and in close proximity to plenty of shops, bakeries and public transport.
We encourage individuality and creativity and don’t believe in chaining our developers to a desk, forcing them to churn out work. Our main workspace is open plan allowing for easy collaboration with support only a shout away.
We offer remote working for an outstanding work-life balance, with most of our team working at least half the week from home. We also offer flexible working hours, great annual leave and
- Excellent salary with regular reviews
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (extended with length of service with one extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Core hours and flexible working hours
- Remote working from home
- Modern office space with free, easy on-site parking
- Dedicated personal development time weekly
- Regular team lunches and activities
- Dedicated training pathways and
- Company pension
How to Apply
If you’re a talented developer looking to join a great team, please get in touch. We’re always available for an informal chat or for applications, including your cover letter, portfolio/cv via our email firstname.lastname@example.org or Indeed.
Please note: we are not accepting applications sent from agencies as we have an internal team managing applications. Due to the high amount of applications received we may not be able to provide feedback individually.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@n-coders.co.uk.